Hibiscus Lemon Myrtle Iced Tea
Mayde Tea's Hibiscus Lemon Myrtle Iced Tea is an antioxidant-rich tea that can be enjoyed hot or iced. This refreshing herbal blend can be enjoyed hot or cold – either way, this tea will nourish you with antioxidants that support the digestive system. The liveliness of lemon myrtle and rooibos balances with the floral sweetness of jasmine and hibiscus to produce a deliciously uplifting brew. Perfect for bedside moments while settling into your French linen sheets, or entertaining guests, best served with a sweet treat and French linen napkins.
- Approx. 40 serves of loose leaf tea
- Net weight. 100 grams; 3.53 oz
Pre-ordering from I Love Linen
An antioxidant-rich tea that can be enjoyed hot or iced. This refreshing herbal blend can be enjoyed hot or cold – either way, this tea will nourish you with antioxidants that support the digestive system. The liveliness of lemon myrtle and rooibos balances with the floral sweetness of jasmine and hibiscus to produce a deliciously uplifting brew. Perfect for bedside moments while settling into your French linen sheets, or entertaining guests, best served with a sweet treat and French linen napkins.
After embracing tea in her own health journey, naturopath Kate Dalton now shares her passion for plant-based healing and natural living through Mayde Tea. She truly believes that nature provides us with the best resources for preserving our health. Mayde Tea blends are a delicious salve for mind, body and soul, allowing you to savour nature’s healing power at any time of day. Every tea is created in harmony with your body and the environment, made with herbs harvested in their native location where they thrive best.
- Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora) is a beautiful Australian native, lemon myrtle has been used traditionally for sinus infections, bronchitis and irritable digestive disorders. Lemon myrtle gently stimulates the digestive processes and reduce symptoms such as bloating and cramping. Lemon myrtle is also used as a potent antioxidant, reducing free radicals throughout the body.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) contains powerful antioxidants called polyphenols. They protect the body by scavenging free radicals, stabilising reactive, or ‘unhealthy’ cells in the body. These polyphenols also act as an anti-inflammatory.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis) has traditionally been used to regulate fluid balance and promote overall health. It has been found to improve skin conditions, promote adequate circulation and improve digestive issues. These amazing benefits come from the phytochemistry of the plants, as it contains citric acid, malic acid, anthocyanins and quercetin.
- Jasmine (Jasminum) has been found to strengthen the immune system by fighting bacteria-causing infections. Jasmine flowers may soothe the throat and reduce other symptoms caused by viruses such as the common cold.
Servings: 40 serves of loose leaf tea
Ingredients: Lemon myrtle, rooibos, hibiscus petals, jasmine flowers
We hear you; shopping with sustainability in mind should be the norm, not the exception. We hope you appreciate our luxury products designed by our team, who are deeply committed to minimizing our impact on the environment.
As a business, working with sustainable fabrics is important to us. For example, our linen fabric has been awarded OKEO-TEX Certification, is made from flax which grows naturally with less water than other materials and every part of the plant is used, leaving no waste. Our best-selling 5 Star Hotel Bedding range uses natural cotton casings and is cruelty and feather free. We ship all our orders in sustainable, plastic free boxes or biodegradable packaging by The Better Packaging Co.
We produce our pieces in minimal quantities to meet demand, and have designed them to be timeless, staple pieces to withstand trends and encourage slower consumption habits.
Enjoy free DHL Express Shipping on all American orders
We ship internationally with DHL to USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan & Singapore. If you live somewhere else, we can still ship to you! Please contact us here prior to ordering so we can arrange the fastest and cheapest shipping option for you.
For more information on shipping, please click here.
We can only accept returns for items that have not been opened or used. All returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your goods and arrive back to us in AS NEW condition. Return costs are covered by the customer. We define opened as out of its original folded condition, with ribbon and tags removed. For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on any items in our Hotel Cloud Collection or custom orders.
Clothing items may be tried on to check sizing but if returned, must be received in unworn, unwashed, new condition with tags still attached.
Please see our full returns process and policy here.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other I Love Linen US users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.