Serenity by Mayde Tea is a floral blend of calming herbs to gently reduce anxiety and support sleep. Soothing lavender combines with rose, passionflower and chamomile to support the nervous and digestive systems, making this a perfect pre-slumber elixir for a restful night’s sleep. Perfect for bedside moments while settling into your French linen sheets, or entertaining guests, best served with a sweet treat and French linen napkins.
- Approx. 40 serves of loose leaf tea
- Net weight. 100 grams; 3.53 oz
Pre-ordering from I Love Linen
Soothing lavender combines with rose, passionflower and chamomile to support the nervous and digestive systems, making this a perfect pre-slumber elixir for a restful night’s sleep. Perfect for bedside moments while settling into your French linen sheets, or entertaining guests, best served with a sweet treat and French linen napkins.
After embracing tea in her own health journey, naturopath Kate Dalton now shares her passion for plant-based healing and natural living through Mayde Tea. She truly believes that nature provides us with the best resources for preserving our health. Mayde Tea blends are a delicious salve for mind, body and soul, allowing you to savour nature’s healing power at any time of day. Every tea is created in harmony with your body and the environment, made with herbs harvested in their native location where they thrive best.
Purchase this delightful tea as part of one of our limited Gift Sets, with a hand crafted ceramic tea cup by Brooke Clunie, here..
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is specific for all gastrointestinal disturbances associated with a nervous system connection. Chamomile is great in the treatment of IBS and colitis. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory which makes it useful in almost any condition. Chamomile is the perfect addition for serenity as has been found to be effective in the treatment of mild anxiety, insomnia and other nervous system conditions.
- Rose (Rosa) is fragrant, fruity and packed with vitamin C and antioxidants. This means it scavenges free radicals that cause cellular damage.
- Lavender (Lavendula officinalis) is an effective herb for easing headaches, especially when they are related to stress. It has traditionally been used in the treatment of depression, insomnia and anxiety. Lavender is a gentle strengthening tonic of the nervous system.
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) is traditionally used for its mild sedative and soothing properties, anxiety, stress management and for insomnia- making it perfect for our serenity blend. It is used in clinical practice to support regular sleep patterns, nervous tension and restlessness and headaches.
Servings: 40 serves of loose leaf tea
Ingredients: Chamomile, rose, lavender, passionflower
We hear you; shopping with sustainability in mind should be the norm, not the exception. We hope you appreciate our luxury products designed by our team, who are deeply committed to minimizing our impact on the environment.
As a business, working with sustainable fabrics is important to us. For example, our linen fabric has been awarded OKEO-TEX Certification, is made from flax which grows naturally with less water than other materials and every part of the plant is used, leaving no waste. Our best-selling 5 Star Hotel Bedding range uses natural cotton casings and is cruelty and feather free. We ship all our orders in sustainable, plastic free boxes or biodegradable packaging by The Better Packaging Co.
We produce our pieces in minimal quantities to meet demand, and have designed them to be timeless, staple pieces to withstand trends and encourage slower consumption habits.
Enjoy free DHL Express Shipping on all American orders
We ship internationally with DHL to USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Japan & Singapore. If you live somewhere else, we can still ship to you! Please contact us here prior to ordering so we can arrange the fastest and cheapest shipping option for you.
For more information on shipping, please click here.
We can only accept returns for items that have not been opened or used. All returns must be made within 14 days of receiving your goods and arrive back to us in AS NEW condition. Return costs are covered by the customer. We define opened as out of its original folded condition, with ribbon and tags removed. For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on any items in our Hotel Cloud Collection or custom orders.
Clothing items may be tried on to check sizing but if returned, must be received in unworn, unwashed, new condition with tags still attached.
Please see our full returns process and policy here.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other I Love Linen US users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.