Loungewear Care Guide
This fabric has been pre-washed before stitching each garment. However, to achieve the signature lived-in linen look, we recommend a warm wash and if possible drying on a hot setting once to soften the fibers and ensure the drape of the linen sits just the way you want it to. After this, please follow the care instructions below.
1. Gentle wash in cold or warm water (maximum 40 degrees ceclcius or 104 farenheit).
2. Use a gentle liquid detergent (powders will coat the fabric).
3. Dry on the line in the shade.
4. Do not bleach or use fabric softener when washing
5. Do not wash in hot water, and do not leave in direct sunlight for extended periods so to prolong the lifespan of the fabric.
Get to know your Linen
Flax is a unique fiber; seasonaility can affect the shade, this means that there may be up to a 6% variation in the colour of woven linen fabrics. If you intend to match several colours together, please get in contact with us prior to purchase.
Time and love goes into making your linen; for the most part, all of our items are made by humans, not machines. While we state the intended sizes and measurements, there may be variation of up to 6%, reflecting that each piece is unique and made by human hand.